ROI M Tech, Integrations Manager (W/ Marketing Exp)
****** POTENTIAL TO BE ON 100K PER YEAR BY END OF YEAR 1 *******
Are you a highly skilled tech manager with experience in WordPress, Clickfunnels and shopify, that has experience running a team, building funnels, integrating with CRMS, payment gateways, upsells etc?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team of world-class marketers that run one of the fastest-growing full-stack marketing agencies in the world that builds websites and funnels for multi-million $ brands worth 2 to 100 million?
Are you willing to think outside the box, use logical thinking, see 5 steps into the future and able to find a proven tech solution in order to get dozens of websites and funnels built every month error free, on time, no matter what?
Most importantly… are you ready to join a fast-paced environment that moves 10x faster than normal businesses, built by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs, supporting entrepreneurs in their quest to grow 8 or 9 figure businesses?
If the answer is yes, this could be the opportunity of a lifetime that you’ve been waiting for…
ROI Machines is a high-end, boutique digital marketing agency and we’re looking for a motivated, self-reliant tech manager to work with our team of 8 website/funnel builders and coders.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with our head of tech handling 20 clients that all have on going tech tasks. We have 5 page builders, so your main job will be to manage the tech tasks, work on approvals, post build edits, checking all the key little things, signing off on work and the higher level tasks.
This job needs a very unique person that can do 3 key things:
- Understands tech well, including wordpress, woocom, shopify, clickfunnels and all the random page builders, 3rd party apps, integrations, etc. You must also understand payment gateways, CRM such as Klavyio, Active campaign, etc and how it relates to funnels and marketing.
- Understands tech from a marketing stand point, if you don’t know what a funnel is, this isn’t for you. Our clients have high level marketing businesses, big ecomm brands, and we build alot of complex marketing automations and strategies. We need someone who can turn our marketing ideas into action with experience, not guess or trying new plugins on clients sites. You must already know what to do, what plugins, how they work on a site, conflicts, etc.
- Can help manage a tech team, knows how to handle team members, give feedback, hold them to tight deadlines, be proactive and figure out solutions at 2am when stuff breaks and you are responsible for fixing a 40 million $ client website.
You must also have a HIGH LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE in marketing related plugins and build outs:
– Exit pops,
– Webinar funnels
– 1 page checkouts.
– Complex CRM set ups and automations.
– Shopify, WordPress, Woocom, Clickfunnels
You MUST also have 3+ years experience in this role and have worked on marketing funnels, with ecomm brands and direct response brands.
You will work directly with Rudy Mawer, a self-made 2x 7 figure business owner by 28 and one of the biggest names in both the fitness AND digital marketing space. The rest of team includes:
4x Marketers/Media buyers
5x Exec team/team leads/random roles
You could be the person we’re looking for if you meet ALL of these requirements:
– At least 3 years experience with high level tech/website building platforms listed above and also understand the online marketing world.
– Be able to juggle 100s of tasks for 20 clients.
– Done your research on ROImachines.com and Rudy Mawer
– Must understand all aspects of digital marketing at a basic level and how it relates in tech.
– Use to Monday, Asana, Trello, etc or similar project management tools and be able to run 100s of tasks error free, even when working 12 hour days and feeling overwhelmed.
– Have basic entrepreneurial traits, including high-level logical thinking and problem solving.
– You must be committed to this and treat like your own full time business.
The position is full time 40+ hours and the idea is you will be working with our head of tech, project manager and CEO Rudy, and CMO to grow the tech team and integrations from 8 to 15 staff and serve our clients as we grow from 20 clients to 40.
ATTENTION: The sky is the limit and possibility to make 100k a year in the first 12 months is very possible if you are amazing.
Hours: Full Time 40+ Hours
Term: Longterm, 1-2 years or more
Pay: Around 60kper year to start or 5k per month for first 3 months – depending on experience, then we can go towards 100k per year over the first year if you really are a rock star.
Full Stack / API Developer
The API Developer will assist in data integration processes and software development projects from design to deployment.
- Contribute to the plan, design, development & testing of software in preparation for deployment.
- Research,design, write and test new API’s and programs.
- Analyze and identify areas for modification in existing systems. Monitor and correct any software defects.
- Research New technology and create technical specifications as well as test plans.
- Assist in ETL processes, reporting applications and the data warehouse. Perform ongoing monitoring and maintenance.
- Provide professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Guide Clients and business users in the maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Provide long- term planning and software improvements;understanding web technology at the business level, creating a competitive advantage to the company.
- Perform code reviews and other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’sDegree in computer science, information systems or a related field, a plus.
- 3+years of experience with software development (JS, Nodejs, HTTP, SOAP, REST,XML, Java, Apigee, etc.)
- 2+years of experience with data warehouse development, ETL development and maintenance, reporting applications as well as SSIS and SSRS.
- Firm understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Ability to work within multiple coding languages and write operational documentation.
- Professional Experience in development operations, testing automation, and scripting.
- Experience with continuous integration deployment practices,a plus.
- Passion for API design and development.
- Experience with Google API, Infusionsoft API, Clickfunnels API, and WordPress.
- Experience with relational and document databases.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- API Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- ETL: 5 years (Preferred)